Thursday, August 30, 2007

Robert

We are sad to say that Grace Lin's husband Robert passed away Monday, August 27, 2007. If you would like to send your condolences, the best way to do so would be by donating to cancer research in Robert's memory via the Jimmy Fund, and by supporting Robert's Snow for Cancer's Cure. Check made out to "Robert's Snow" should be mailed to: Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and the Jimmy Fund/Attn: Lauren Nash/10 Brookline Place West, 6th Floor/Brookline, MA 02445-7226.

Thank you for thinking of Grace in this very difficult and sad time.

10 comments:

Beckyb said...

I am so sorry, Grace. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

gail said...

I am so sorry. I know a lot of us have been thinking about you and praying for you. We'll continue. My heart goes out to you Grace.

Stephanie Roth Sisson said...

...sigh...*virtual hug*...

Tricia said...

I am so saddened by this terrible news. I will continue to keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Andromeda Jazmon said...

I am so sorry Grace. God Bless you in this sad, sad time. Tears today.

Linda said...

I am so sorry, Grace.
A virtual hug from Lansing, Michigan.
My heart goes out to you and your family - we all know them thru your books, stories, blog and web page.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry, Grace. Please know that I am keeping you close in my thoughts and prayers during this sad time.

Annie Patterson said...

Grace, sending prayers and thoughts for you, from Alaska.

Vivian Mahoney said...

Oh, Grace. Wishing you a warm blanket of strength, love and peace to comfort you during this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Robert's family.

Vivian

Liz said...

Grace, I was so surprised and saddened to hear about Robert's death. I knew Robert when he was young and living in Montreal. He was such a nice person. My heart goes out to you.