Thursday, November 30, 2006

buyer's guilt

My work has become an inevitable avalanche--I can foresee my upcoming burial. A wiser artist would hole up in the studio to try to stem the tide, but not I. Instead, I go out to dinners, visits and most recently the opening of my group show at the Foster Gallery.

Want to know the truth? I went because I wanted to wear my new dress. I bought it during the summer in Montreal and haven't had an occasion to wear it since. Thanks to global warming, the weather was warm enough and the opportunity ripe. Ah, now I am relieved of my July buyer's guilt.

2 comments:

Elaine Magliaro said...

Well...I finally did it! I took my Grace Lin prints down to Barbara's Hang-up in Beverly to get them matted and framed. I can't wait until they're done and I can hang them up in my library/office.

Anonymous said...

Nice dress!!